<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=EUC-KR">
<body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">
** Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement. **
[F2GC 2011 Call for Papers]
** Important Notices **
1. Submission due: Feb. 20, 2011 (Extension)
2. All accepted papers will bepublished in the Springer CCIS proceedings (EI and ISTP),
which will be indexed by the following services: EI Compendex(Since 2010),
ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S),
included in ISI Web of Science, DBLP and Scopus.
3. All accepted and presented papers in F2GC 2011, after further revisions,
will be published in the special issues of the following international journals:
- The Computer Jorunal - Oxford University Press (SCI-E), <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://comjnl.oxfordjournals.org/">http://comjnl.oxfordjournals.org/</a>
- Security and Communication Networks - Wiley InterScience (SCIE), <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/">http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/</a>
- IJITCC, InderScience, <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.inderscience.com/ijitcc">http://www.inderscience.com/ijitcc</a>
- JoC, FTRA Publishing, <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.ftrai.org/joc">http://www.ftrai.org/joc</a>
- JIPS, KIPS (KCI-E index) <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://jips-k.org">http://jips-k.org</a>
The fifth International Workshop on
Forensics for Future Generation Communication environments (F2GC-11)
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.ftrai.org/f2gc2011">http://www.ftrai.org/f2gc2011</a>
Crete, Greece, June 28-30, 2011
***In Conjunction with FutureTech 2011***
The 6th International Conference on Future Information Technology
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.ftrai.org/futuretech2011">http://www.ftrai.org/futuretech2011</a>
Future Generation Communication environments (FGC) are advanced communication and networking environments where
all applications and services are focused on users. In addition, the FGC has emerged rapidly an exciting new paradigm
to provide reliable and comfortable life services. Furthermore, the benefits of FGC will only be realized if security
issues can be appropriately addressed. Specially, forensics for FGC is very important in the security fields.
This workshop is intended to foster state-of-the-art research forensics in the area of FGC including information
and communication technologies, law, social sciences and business administration.
The F2GC-10 will provide an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and
progress in the area of forensics. And the workshop will publish high quality papers which are closely related to the
various theories and practical applications in F2GC. Furthermore, we expect that the workshop and its publications
will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject.
== Topics ==
Topics of interest include but are not limited to following:
Digital forensics tools in FGC
Digital Evidence Management in FGC
Digital Evidence Analytics in FGC
Digital Forensics Surveillance Technology and Procedures in FGC
Digital evidence visualisation and communication for FGC
Digital evidence storage and preservation in FGC
Incident response and investigation in FGC
Forensic procedures in FGC
Portable electronic device forensics for FGC
Network forensics in FGC
Data hiding and recovery in FGC
Network traffic analysis, traceback and attribution in FGC
Legal, ethical and policy issues related to digital forensics in FGC
Integrity of digital evidence and live investigations
Multimedia analysis in FGC
Trends and Challenges for FGC
Evidence Protection in FGC
Forensics case studies in FGC
Submission due: February 20, 2011 (Extension)
Acceptance notification: March 20, 2011 (Extension)
Camera-ready due: April 1, 2011
Author Registration Deadline: April 8, 2011
Conference: June 28-30, 2011
== Paper Submission==
There will be a combination of presentations including scientific papers.
Prospective authors are invited, in the first instance, to submit papers for oral presentations
in any of the areas of interest for this workshop.
Papers must strictly adhere to page limits as follows.
- Full Paper: 8 pages (Max 2 extra pages allowed at additional cost)
- Regular Paper: 6 pages (Max 2 extra pages allowed at additional cost)
- Poster Paper: 2 pages (FTRA Publishing Proceeding with ISBN)
Papers exceeding the page limits will be rejected without review.
F2GC-11's submission web site : <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.editorialsystem.net/f2gc2011/">http://www.editorialsystem.net/f2gc2011/</a>
Authors of accepted papers, or at least one of them, are requested to register and present their work at the workshop,
otherwise their papers will be removed from the digital library after the conference.
== Proceeding ==
All accepted papers will bepublished in the Springer CCIS proceedings (EI and ISTP), which will be indexed by the following services: EI Compendex(Since 2010), ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S), included in ISI Web of Science, DBLP and Scopus.
Instructions for papers in the Springer's CCIS£¨Note that the paper format of CCIS is the same as that of LNCS£©
- Prepare your paper in the exact format as the sample paper for CCIS. Failure to do so may result in the exclusion of your paper from the proceedings. Please read the authors' instructions carefully before preparing your papers.
- Springer accepts both Microsoft Word and LaTex format in the Lecture Note Series. However, FTRA does not accept the use of LaTex. Therefore, you should use the Microsoft Word instead of using LaTex (The paper will be excluded from the proceeding if you use LaTex). Springer provides the relevant templates and sample files for both PC (sv-lncs.dot) and Mac (sv-lncs) environments.
- Please download word.zip (<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.springer.com/cda/content/document/cda_downloaddocument/word.zip?SGWID=0-0-45-72919-0">http://www.springer.com/cda/content/document/cda_downloaddocument/word.zip?SGWID=0-0-45-72919-0</a>). If you need more help on preparing your papers, please visit Springer's LNCS web page (<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-2-72376-0">http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-2-72376-0</a>).
In addition, distinguished papers accepted and presented in F2GC-11, after further revisions, will be published in special issues of the following prestigious international journals.
- The Computer Jorunal - Oxford University Press (SCI-E)
- Security and Communication Networks - Wiley InterScience (SCIE)
- JoC , FTRA Publising
- IJITCC , InderScience.
- Journal of Information Processing Systems (JIPS) , KIPS (KCIE)
James J.(Jong Hyuk) Park (Seoul National University of Science and Technology, Korea)
Changhoon Lee (Hanshin University, Korea)
International Advisory Board
Bart Preneel (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium)
Han-Chieh Chao (National Ilan University, TAIWAN, ROC)
Jung-Shian Li (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
Kyo-il Chung (ETRI, Korea)
Ryoichi Sasaki (Tokyo Denki University, Japan)
Sangjin Lee (Korea University, Korea)
Antonio Savoldi (Brescia University, Italy)
Kyung-Soo Lim (ETRI, Korea)
Lei SHU (Osaka University, Japan)
Yu Chen (State University of New York-Binghamton, USA)
Jongsung Kim (Kyungnam University, Korea)
Cosimo Anglano (Universita' del Piemonte Orientale, Italy)
Donghoon Chang (National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA)
Dowon Hong (ETRI, Korea)
Fernando Perez-Gonzalez (Universidad de Vigo, Spain)
George Mohay (Queensland University of Technology, Australia)
Jaechul Sung (University of Seoul, Korea)
Javier Garcia Villalba (Complutense University of Madrid, Spain)
Kisik Chang (Cyber Terror Response Center, Korea)
Man Qi (Canterbury Christ Church University, UK)
Raymond Hsieh (California University of Pennsylvania, USA)
Richard Overill (King's College London, UK)
Rob Erbacher (Utah State University, USA)
Tzong-Chen Wu (National Taiwan University of Science & Technology, Taiwan)
Xuelong Li (University of London, UK)
Katrin Franke (Gjovik University College, Norway)
Qi Wang (University of Science and Technology of China, China)
Pingkun Yan(Philip Research, North America)
Jun Zhang (Waseda University, Japan)
Paolo Gubian (Brescia University, Italy)
Yeog Kim (Hanshin University, Korea)
--- The End --</font></pre>