[ecoop-info] Invitation to submit to FREECO 2011

Christoph Bockisch c.m.bockisch at cs.utwente.nl
Tue Feb 1 12:01:25 CET 2011

Dear Colleagues:

It is our pleasure to invite you to submit your contributions to the
**First International Workshop on Free Composition (FREECO 2011)**,
which will be co-located with ECOOP 2011.

This workshop is a forum for research in programming languages and
software development by exploring the notion that languages should not
offer a limited set of fixed composition mechanisms. They should rather
allow flexibility, a wide variety of compositions, domain-specific and
tailored compositions, or programmable compositions of various program
artifacts.

**Invited Talks**
The FREECO workshop will feature an on-topic invited talk (speaker to be
announced).
**Dates**
Papers for FREECO are due April 1, 2011. Notification of acceptance will
be on May 15, 2011. The camera ready copy is due June 14, 2011. The
workshop is held on July 26, 2011.
**Workshop Proceedings**
Accepted papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library.
**Program Committee**
We have assembled an excellent program committee which consists of Tom
Dinkelaker, Robert Findler, Alessandro Garcia, Christian Kästner, Todd
Millstein, Ina Schäfer, and all workshop organizers.

For more details please see:
http://trese.ewi.utwente.nl/workshops/FREECO

We look forward to your submissions to FREECO 2011.

Best regards,
Christoph Bockisch, Lodewijk Bergmans, Sven Apel
FREECO 2011 Organizers <freeco at ewi.utwente.nl>