[ecoop-info] CFP - IEICE - ICTF 2015 - Manchester, UK

IEICE Europe Section ictf at ieice-europe.org
Sun Sep 21 18:48:15 CEST 2014

***Sorry for multiple messages***

Dear IEICE members and friends,

After successful organization of IEICE ICTF in 2014 it is my pleasure to invite you to contribute with your work to the 2015 IEICE ICFT that will be held in Manchester, UK. The date of the conference is 3-5 June, 2015 (in a week before IEEE ICC2015 in London).

As every year we will have a number of technical tracks, workshops and keynote sessions that cover Communications, Electronics and Engineering Societies. We are waiting for your proposals for tutorials and workshops as well. Please contact the general chairs for any inquiry that you may have.