[ecoop-info] Registration Now Open: ACM SYSTOR 2017, May 22-24, Haifa, Israel
MOSHIKH at il.ibm.com
Thu Apr 20 16:05:45 CEST 2017
[ Apologies if you receive this multiple times ]
Sign up through the following link:
Registration is free.
SYSTOR 2017, The 10th ACM International Systems and Storage Conference.
May 22-24, Haifa, Israel
SYSTOR provides an excellent international forum for interaction across
research community, appealing and useful to academic and industrial
welcoming both students and seasoned professionals.
* Emery Berger (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
* Timothy Roscoe (ETH Zürich)
* Orran Krieger (Boston University)
* Monday, May 22nd: Poster Session + Refreshments
* Monday, May 22nd: Student Event at a local bar
* Tuesday, May 23rd: Visit to Caesarea National Park
Accepted Papers: http://www.systor.org/2017/accepted.html
JOIN us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/systor/
FOLLOW us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SystorC
More information about the ecoop-info