[ecoop-info] cfp Ada-Europe 2011 (The Ada Connection): Edinburgh, 20-24 June 2011
alexander.romanovsky at ncl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 29 16:55:25 CEST 2010
The Ada Connection:
16th International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies - Ada-Europe 2011
Ada Conference UK 2011
20 - 24 June 2011, Edinburgh, UK
The Ada Connection combines the 16th International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies - Ada-Europe 2011 - with Ada Conference UK 2011. It will take place in Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city and the UK's most popular conference destination.
21 November 2010 Submission deadline for regular papers, tutorial and workshop proposals
8 January 2011 Submission of industrial presentation proposals
8 February 2011 Notification of acceptance to authors
8 March 2011 Camera-ready version of regular papers required
16 May 2011 Industrial presentations, tutorial and workshop material required
20-24 June 2011 Conference
Over the years Ada-Europe has established itself as an international forum for providers, practitioners and researchers into reliable software technologies. The conference presentations will illustrate current work in the theory and practice of the development and maintenance of long-lived, high-quality software systems for a variety of established and novel application domains. The program will allow ample time for keynotes, Q&A sessions, panel discussions and social events. Participants will include practitioners and researchers representing industry, academia and government organizations active in the promotion and development of reliable software technologies.
All contributions, whether regular papers, industrial presentations, tutorials or workshops, should address the topics of interest to the conference, which for this edition include but are not limited to:
* Methods and Techniques for Software Development and Maintenance: Requirements Engineering, Object-Oriented Technologies, Model-driven Engineering, Formal Methods and Supporting Toolsets, Re-engineering and Reverse Engineering, Reuse, Software Management.
* Software Architectures: Architectural Styles, Service-Oriented Architectures, Cloud Service Model, Design Patterns, Frameworks, Architecture-Centered Development, Component and Class Libraries, Component-based Design and Development.
* Enabling Technologies: Software Development Environments, Compilers, Debuggers, Run-time Systems, Middleware Components, Concurrent and Distributed Programming, Ada Language and Technologies.
* Software Quality: Quality Management and Assurance, Risk Analysis, Program Analysis, Verification, Validation, Testing of Software Systems.
* Theory and Practice of High-Integrity Systems: Real-Time, Distribution, Fault Tolerance, Security, Reliability, Availability, Trust and Safety, Language Vulnerabilities.
* Embedded Systems: Multicore Architectures, HW/SW Co-Design, Reliability and Performance Analysis.
* Mainstream and Emerging Applications: Manufacturing, Robotics, Avionics, Space, Health Care, Transportation, Energy, Fun and Business Games, Telecommunication, etc.
* Experience Reports: Case Studies and Comparative Assessments, Management Approaches, Qualitative and Quantitative Metrics.
* The Future of Ada: Glimpses on the ongoing language revision as it reaches standardization; positioning in the market and in education; where should Ada stand in the software engineering curriculum; lessons learned on Ada Education and Training Activities with bearing on any of the conference topics.
See the Call for Papers at http://www.ada-europe.org/conference2011 for information on committees and submission details for Papers, Industrial Presentations, Tutorials and Workshops.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info