[ecoop-info] 16th International Software Product Line Conference, Call for Papers
christa.schwanninger at siemens.com
Sun Dec 18 17:58:11 CET 2011
Call for Papers for the
16th International Software Product Line Conference
Salvador, Brazil, September 02 - 07, 2012
=== Software Product Lines Everywhere ===
About the conference:
SPLC, the premier forum for practitioners, researchers and educators to present and discuss the most recent ideas, innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the area of software product lines and software product family engineering invites you to come to Salvador, Brazil.
We propose a range of topics related to software product line engineering. These topics include but are not limited to:
* Software product Lines Everywhere:
- SPL techniques in the cloud, SPL for mobile applications,
- SPL in embedded systems, SPL for avionics,
- SPL for service-oriented systems, SPL for specific domains
* Evolution of product line assets
* Business models and investment assessment
* Organizational and process issues in lean/agile environments
* Product line life-cycle issues
* Reuse and sustainability
* Effective software product lines across organizational boundaries
- Software supply chains
- Software ecosystem
* Software product lines, COTS components and open source
* Feature-oriented Development
A research paper should clearly describe the problem that has been tackled, the state of the art with respect to the problem, the solution that is suggested and the potential -- or even better the evaluated -- benefits of the contribution. We also call for short research papers, which are intended to report ideas in their early stages without complete/evaluated results. Page limit is 10 pages for full papers and 5 pages for short papers.
Submissions should follow the ACM SIGS proceedings format and will be reviewed by at least three members of the SPLC 2012 program committee. For more information you can visit the SPLC 2012 web site.
The following are important dates for research papers:
* Submission deadline: February 20th, 2012
* Notification: April 20th, 2012
* Camera ready: May 16th, 2012
All accepted papers will be published by ACM and online available at ACM DL. A selection of the best papers from the conference will be invited to submit extended version to the Journal of Information and Software Technology (http://www.journals.elsevier.com/information-and-software-technology/).
For more information about the conference, please visit the conference page at http://www.splc2012.net/.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info