[ecoop-info] [Iri2012] IEEE IRI Deadline Approaching

Michal Jacovi JACOVI at il.ibm.com
Tue Mar 27 13:31:09 CEST 2012

I have no idea how I got on this mailing list, but I suspect I'm not the
only one who is here by mistake.

---------------------
Ms. Michal Jacovi
+Spaces EU Project coordinator,
Social Technologies Group,
Information & Social Analytics Dept.,
IBM Haifa Research Lab, Israel
e-mail: jacovi at il.ibm.com, tel. +972-4-8296428, cell. +972-52-3742641, fax
+972-4-8296116

I Use SAND Streams to track & follow my interests within IBM.

From:   "Diallo, Saikou Y." <SDiallo at odu.edu>
To:     "rtvb at icmc.usp.br" <rtvb at icmc.usp.br>,
Cc:     "iri2012 at list.pitt.edu" <iri2012 at list.pitt.edu>
Date:   27/03/2012 01:17 PM
Subject:        Re: [Iri2012] IEEE IRI Deadline Approaching
Sent by:        iri2012-bounces at list.pitt.edu

Hello Rosana
You have the wrong address
I hope Mohd will see this mail and respond
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 27, 2012, at 5:52 AM, "rtvb at icmc.usp.br" <rtvb at icmc.usp.br> wrote:

> [...]
>>

>> =====================================
>>
>> The 13th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and
>> Integration
>>
>> When:                          Aug 8, 2012 - Aug 10, 2012
>> Where:                          Las Vegas, USA
>>
>> Paper Submission deadline: Mar 28, 2012 (Midnight PST)
>> Notification: May 10, 2012
>> Camera-ready Version Due:  May 24, 2012
>> Registration deadline: May 24, 2012
>>
>> http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~iri2012/
>>
>> =====================================
>>
>> Given the emerging global Information-centric IT landscape that has
>> tremendous social and economic implications, effectively processing and
>> integrating very large volumes of information from diverse sources to
>> enable effective decision making and knowledge generation have become
one
>> of the most significant challenges of current times. Information Reuse
and
>> Integration (IRI) seeks to maximize the reuse of information by
creating
>> simple, rich, and reusable knowledge representations and consequently
>> explores strategies for integrating this knowledge into systems and
>> applications. IRI plays a pivotal role in the capture, representation,
>> maintenance, integration, validation, and extrapolation of information;
>> and, applies both information and knowledge for enhancing
decision-making
>> in various application domains. The conference includes, but is not
>> limited to, the areas listed below:
>>
>> ? Large Scale Data and System Integration
>> ? Component-Based Design and Reuse
>> ? Unifying Data Models (UML, XML, etc.) and Ontologies
>> ? Database Integration
>> ? Structured/Semi-structured Data
>> ? Middleware & Web Services
>> ? Reuse in Software Engineering
>> ? Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
>> ? Sensory and Information Fusion
>> ? Reuse in Modeling & Simulation
>> ? Automation, Integration and Reuse Across Applications
>> ? Information Security & Privacy
>> ? Survivable Systems & Infrastructures
>> ? AI & Decision Support Systems
>> ? Heuristic Optimization and Search
>> ? Knowledge Acquisition and Management
>> ? Fuzzy and Neural Systems
>> ? Soft/Evolutionary Computing
>> ? Case-Based Reasoning
>> ? Natural Language Understanding
>> ? Knowledge Management and E-Government
>> ? Command & Control Systems (C4ISR)
>> ? Human-Machine Information Systems
>> ? Biomedical & Healthcare Systems
>> ? Homeland Security & Critical Infrastructure Protection
>> ? Manufacturing Systems & Business Process Engineering
>> ? Space and Robotic Systems
>> ? Multimedia Systems
>> ? Service-Oriented Architectures
>> ? Autonomous Agents in Web-based Systems
>> ? Information Integration in Grid, Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
>> Environment
>> ? Systems of Systems
>> ? Semantic Web and Emerging Applications
>> ? Information Reuse, Integration and Sharing in Collaborative
Environments

>> Instructions for Authors: Papers reporting original and unpublished
>> research results pertaining to the above and related topics are
solicited.
>> Full paper manuscripts must be in English of up to 8 pages (using the
IEEE
>> two-column template). The online submission site is:
>> https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=iri2012. Papers will
be
>> selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance,
relevance,
>> and clarity of presentation. Paper submission implies the intent of at
>> least one of the authors to register and present the paper, if
accepted.

>> Best Paper Award: The best paper will be selected by separate committee
>> and will be the one that reports the most novel and promising research
>> work that has a high potential impact in the real world.
>>
>> -------Special Sessions ---------------
>> Special Sessions: power and energy, health informatics, robotics,
energy
>> and education.
>> ------- Workshops -----------------------------------
>> Data Integration and Mining
>> Issues and Challenges in Social Computing
>> Empirical Methods for Recognizing Inference in Text
>>

>> KEYNOTE SPEAKERS: Lotfi A. Zadeh, University of California, Berkeley,
USA
>> Honorary General Chair: Lotfi Zadeh, University of California,
Berkeley,

https://www.spamtrap.odu.edu/b.php?i=633911132&m=e94c9ae962bb&t=20120327&c=s

https://www.spamtrap.odu.edu/b.php?i=633911132&m=e94c9ae962bb&t=20120327&c=n

https://www.spamtrap.odu.edu/b.php?i=633911132&m=e94c9ae962bb&t=20120327&c=f