[ecoop-info] CFP 4th Int. Workshop on Information Fusion for Smart Mobility Solutions
stephane.galland at utbm.fr
stephane.galland at utbm.fr
Wed Dec 14 10:18:54 CET 2016
CALL FOR PAPERS
Fourth International Workshop on Information Fusion for Smart Mobility Solutions (IFSMS17)
18-20 September, 2017, Lund, Sweden.
In conjunction with the 8th International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks EUSPN 2017.
<p>The 4th International Workshop on Information Fusion for Smart Mobility Solutions (IFSMS'17) provides an international forum on the latest technologies and research in the field of smart mobility solutions. We are living in a world where cars will soon all be very well-equipped with sensors such as GPS sensors, laser radars, infrared parking sensors, rear dead angle cameras, etc. Besides that, the infrastructure itself is likely to soon exploit technologies currently widely used, like smartphones, navigators and digital radio broadcast. Finally, there have been huge advances on traffic simulation, optimization, intensive computational techniques, distributed computing, data networks, wireless connectivity, and many others. If we combine all of this, there is the richest variety ever of information sources available for smart mobility solutions. The technology is out there, and now it is needed to take firm steps towards wisely combining the sources of information into smar
t applications that make roads safer and ensure a smooth mobility of individuals.</p>
<p>IFSMS 2017 will be held in Lukd, Sweden (18-20 September 2017) in conjunction with the 8th International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (EUSPN-2017) http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/euspn-17/
The aim of the proposed workshop is to enhance profitable discussions on what techniques, software, methodologies, transportation and traffic models, and in general, data fusion techniques are being explored for its use for traffic simulation and mobility management and other intelligent transportation system applications for smart mobility.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Agent-based modeling and simulation;
- Data fusion and Smart Transportation;
- Models of autonomous cars or flying vehicles/drones for smart transportation;
- Social and emergent behavior in multi-agent systems applied to traffic and transport;
- Implementation Issues (algorithmic issues, real-world computational
demands, real-time constraints in the context of fusion systems for
- Environmental aware smart data fusion applications;
- Advanced architectures for traffic simulation using data mining as real-world input;
- Calibration and validation of agent-based models for traffic and transportation;
- Role of multi-agent methodologies for complex systems;
- Multi-modal routing of agents in a dynamic traffic environment.
- Submission deadline: May 1st, 2017
- Notification: June 21st, 2017
- Final date for camera-ready copy: July 21th, 2017
- Workshop: September 18th, 2017 - September 20th, 2017
- Ansar-Ul-Haque YASAR (Hasselt University, Belgium)
- Stephane GALLAND (Belfort-Montbeliard University of Technology, France)
More information about the ecoop-info